A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"Paratopic is a short first-person horror game which draws ideas from Thirty Flights Of Loving but takes them somewhere terrible, leading them down an alley and through an unmarked door into a world which looks a bit like ours but just isn’t right."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Paratopic brilliantly plays on horror imagery and freaky sound design to put you inside of a nightmare place." - Waypoint
"Paratopic‘s city is a sooty husk, a ruin whose scarce inhabitants eke out day-to-day existence by taking dangerous smuggling jobs, murdering for money, or reconfiguring their flesh in agonized cathode-ray rapture." - Heterotopias
As an assassin prepares for her kill, a man is strong-armed into smuggling contraband VHS tapes over the border, and a young girl finds the rusted remnants of illicit industry deep in a dark forest.
- Paratopic is a short but dynamic and detailed 30-50 minute game.
- Paratopic is currently available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Get the 9-track Soundtrack Edition for $8.99. FLAC & MP3 downloads provided, as well as a bonus 9-track collection of outtakes & extended cuts!
- Content Warning: The game contains weirdness, dismemberment, gore, body horror and coarse language.
- Paratopic contains three short instances of fast flashing lights.
Contact enquiries: contact@ArbitraryMetric.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.49 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Launching today: Paratopic: Definitive Cut, Linux & SteamSep 06, 2018
- Paratopic: Definitive Cut + Linux + Steam coming September 6thAug 23, 2018
- Mac Port AvailableApr 05, 2018
- Gamepad support added to Paratopic!Mar 19, 2018